- Full payment is due at our first session.
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Packages must be completed within dates agreed upon. Typically a four session private package, will be competed in four weeks.
- No refund will be granted for unused portion of package.
Cancellations & No-Shows
- You may reschedule any session by providing 24 hours advanced notice. No last minute schedule changes will be allowed, no exceptions.
- No credits or refunds will be granted for no shows or cancellations with under 24 hours notice. No exceptions.
- If you are late to a session you are still responsible for full payment of the session. If we are late we will make sure you have a full session. (we have never been late)
- The length of the sessions are always at the discretion of the trainer.
- You are responsible for your safety and your dogs safety. Regardless of the situation or “cause” , you choose to bring your dog into public and work with us all responsibilities of dog ownership remains yours. Why is this? dog and people are not robots they are unpredictable. You are volunteering for training, you still retain any and all liability and responsibility for you and your dog.
- Dogs must be current on age-appropriate vaccinations and we must be made aware of any and all medical concerns, conditions including behavioral concerns.
- Come to your first session as you are. We want to see what you have what you are doing and get to know you and your dog.
Any policy is subject to change, without notice and is at the sole discretion of Motley Dog Dog Training